R.O.T.C. Network City Clubs
How do we meet the needs of the present generation without compromising the ability of future generations to meet the needs of their generation?
(What is Sustainability?)
What is a City Club?
A City Club is a location-based membership platform (website) hosted by The R.O.T.C Network. Members will use this platform (website) to develop sustainability solutions in either of the following areas:
- Climate Change
- Economic Prosperity
- Environmental Conservation
- Health Equity
- Mobility & Accessibility
- Road (Transportation) Equity
- End Poverty
- End Hunger
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Reducing Inequality
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Life Below Water
- Life On Land
- Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Partnerships for the Goals
- Addressing Political Inequality
- End Homelessness
- Wealth Distribution
- Environmental Racism & Justice
- Housing Inequality
Reference: Sustainable Development Goals.
City Club Benefits
The City Club is a location specific membership-based business model serving the Sustainability niche. It’s literally a ‘business in a box!’.
- City Club owners (members) will use their websites to promote sustainability efforts in their rural or urban city.
- City Club owners are encouraged to incorporate the following efforts to secure engagement via membership:
- Resident (Walking) Events
- Bike Riding Events
- Running Events
- City Club owners have the option of using video & maps to identify and bring awareness to areas of inequality in their local city.
- City Club owners are encouraged to work with local business owners for the purpose of establishing collaborations & partnerships.
- City Club owners are encouraged to engage state & local agencies to ensure resolution to areas of inequality.
- City Club owners are encouraged to seek out grants or federal assistance to aid in their efforts.
Each City Club website is hosted & maintained on the R.O.T.C. Network.
- WordPress is the chosen content management system (CMS) for The R.O.T.C. Network & City Club websites.
- Each City Club website comes pre-configured with the same design settings.
- Each City Club website possesses the same naming standard.
- City Club owners are able to pay extra to map their websites to a designated custom domain name.
- Websites mapped to a custom domain require an extra payment for SSL certificate (annually).
- City Club owners are not allowed to use the following names:
- State names, ie: https://therotcnetwork.com/georgia/.
- City Capital names, ie: https://therotcnetwork.com/atlanta/.
- City Club owners have restricted access to functionality (plugins).
- Request for changes must be done via email ticket.
City Club websites incorporate membership marketing as its primary method for generating revenue.
- City Club owners are allowed, encouraged, to recruit members in their local areas and charge a weekly or monthly membership fee.
- Each website comes pre-configured with the following membership levels:
- Content Creator Weekly
- Content Creator Bi-Weekly
- Content Creator Monthly
- Content Creator membership levels allow members to create video posts.
- This strategy allows members to share inequality in their local areas, promote their business, products, and services.
- Advertiser membership levels allow members to purchase ad spaces.
- Sponsor membership levels combine Content Creator & Advertiser options at City Club owners discretion.
- City Club owners keep 100% of all membership fees collected.
City Club owners are able to configure ad spaces to be sold to members interested in promoting products & services through their website.
- City Club owners keep 100% of all advertisement fees collected.
City Club owners are able to solicit sponsors and reward them at their discretion.
- City Club owners are able to create additional Sponsor membership levels. ie:
Multiple revenue streams are available as options for each City Club owner. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Membership Marketing
- Advertise Marketing (Upgrade required)
- Business Directory (Upgrade required)
- Sponsorship Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC) AdSense / Bing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Reseller Marketing
City Club owners are encouraged to Shop the store for marketing support products to add to their website. These can include but isn’t limited to:
- Advertise Marketing Support Request
- Audio Marketing Support Request
- Chatbot Marketing Support Request
- Email Marketing Support Request